Please read the following carefully:
- Redeem Vacations' vouchers for Cancún are only for 5 nights, not 7.
- They do currently have three fantastic five-star resorts in Cancún: the Fives Beach Resort, the Fives Downtown and the Fives Oceanfront Puerto Morelos.
- They will require you to pay the taxes & fees in full within 7 days of swapping out your voucher.
- The taxes & fees are $37.62/night, and the resort also charges a resort fee of $32.50/night, which gets collected during your "Welcome Call", which usually happens a few days after you book.
- There's quite a bit availability right now, but you may still need to be flexible with your travel dates, particularly if you're trying to book the Fives Beach.
- Redeem Vacations does not allow group travel. Only one travel voucher may be used per travel group.
- They also only allow you to activate one voucher every 12 months per household, and you can't visit the same destination twice.
- The basic room is designed for two adults, but you can bring along a baby or toddler as well. During your welcome call you'll be given the option to upgrade to a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom suite that can accommodate more people.
- During the welcome call, they'll also give you the option of upgrading to all-inclusive for $95 per adult per night and $15 per child (age 3-12) per night.