Orb.co Perpetual Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. The Orb.co Perpetual Giveaway (the Sweepstakes) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, Canada, and Australia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of Orb.co and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee or contractor are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Orb.co, located at 2970 E. Shadowwolf Dr., Eagle, ID 83616. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes begins on Wednesday May 16th, 2018 at 12 pm Mountain time. The Sweepstakes continues on an ongoing basis until cancelled or modified by the Sponsor. A new prize will be awarded for every 10 orders processed by the Sponsor.
- Canellation or Modification of Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right cancel or modify the Sweepstakes at any time, with or without notice to the entrants, provided that each entrant has been included for at least one (1) prize selection.
How to Enter. Visit https://m.me/orbdotco?ref=enter-giveaway or click the link or button in one of Orb.co’s ads or social media post. After being redirected to a Facebook Messenger converation, click “Enter Giveaway!” Additional Entries can be won by completing additional tasks, when prompted by the Orb.co Messenger bot, as follows:
- Read intro text: 1 Entry
- Rate tee: 3 Entries
- Write tee review: 5 entries
- Make first purchase: 100 entries
- Alternate Method of Entry. No purchase or completion of specific tasks are necesarry to enter the Sweepstakes. To enter using the alternate method of entry, write to Orb.co Sweepstakes AMOE, 2970 E. Shadowwolf Dr, Eagle, ID 83616. Specify desired number of entries (up to 110). Entrant must include in the request a valid email address at which entrant can be contacted should entrant be selected as a winner.
- Expiration of Entries. Entries do not expire. Entrant will continue to be entered for each giveaway until either entrant wins the Sweepstakes or the Sweepstakes is cancelled by the Sponsor. Upon winning, entrant’s sweepstakes entries will be reset to 0, and entrant will have the opportunity to re-enter the sweepstakes, as if entering for the first time.
- Limitations. Only 1 person per household may enter. Entries received from any person, Facebook account, or household in excess of the stated limitations will be void. Additionally, the use of any automated form of securing entries is strictly prohibited, and any such entries shall be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Winner Selection. For every 10 orders received by the Sponsor, a new winner will be selected using a program that automatically selects a winner. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received and the number of entries the entrant has acquired.
- Winner Notification. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the winner through Facebook Messenger, or by email if the entrant entered using the alternate method of entry. If a winner cannot be reached or does not accept or use his or her prize, the prize is forfeited and another winner will not be selected.
- Prizes Prizes will be awarded in the form of an Orb.co discount code valid for $30, which may be applied to the purchase of any item sold by Orb.co. Due to technical limitations, prizes cannot be applied to shipping costs. However, note that Orb.co offers at or below cost shipping rates, as well as free shipping on orders over 40. Orb.co may also award any number of runner-up prizes in the amount of $10 discount codes at their own discretion. Winning a runner-up prize does not reset the entrants number of entries.
- General Conditions.. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Sponsor is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweeptakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Incorrect Information. In the event that entrant should discover invalid or out-of-date information in either these Official Rules or on the Orb.co website or marketing materials, entrant agrees to notify Orb.co by emailing email@example.com, providing all necesarry information to allow Orb.co to remedy the oversight.
- Release and Limitations of Liability. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the winner(s), the cancellation or postponement of the selection of the winner(s), if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application the processing of entries application downloads or in any sweepstakes-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by human error. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Idaho. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Idaho, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Idaho.
- Winner List.. To request the name of the winner list, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Requesting Winner List”.