Vacation Giveaway FAQ and Official Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
What locations can I choose from if I win?
The giveaway winner will receive one (1) vacation voucher redeemable for a resort stay in any of the following destinations, subject to availability:
- 3 Nights in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Westgate LV Resort & Casino
- 3 Nights in Orlando, Florida at the Westgate Lakes
- 3 Nights in Branson, Missouri at the Westgate Branson Woods
- 3 Nights in Willamsburg, Virginia at the Westgate Williamsburg Hotel
- 3 Nights in Gatlinburg, Tennessee at the Wild Bear Inn or River Terrace
- 3 Nights in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina at the Westgate Myrtle Beach
- 3 Nights in Daytona Beach, Florida at the Bahama House
- 5 Nights in Cancún, Mexico at the Riviera Maya
- 5 Nights in Puerto Peñasco, Mexico at the Vidanta Puerto Peñasco
- 5 Nights in Mazatlán, Mexico at the Vidanta Mazatlán
- 5 Nights in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico at the Vidanta Puerto Vallarta
- 5 Nights in Acapulco, Mexico at the Mayan Palace
What is covered and not covered by the travel voucher?
Should you win, you will receive 3 or 5 nights luxury hotel accommodation on us, with an estimated retail value of between $195 and $300 per night, depending upon the hotel and season. You will be responsible for all other expenses including but not limited to airfare, transfers, food & beverages, gratuities, resort fees if applicable, taxes, and any other personal or miscellaneous expenses.
To give you an idea of what to expect, taxes are typically around $19/night, and are due upon activation of your vacation voucher. Some resorts also may charge a resort fee when you check in. Resort fees have become commonplace in the travel industry and help cover items like WiFi, local calls, resort amenities, fitness centers, in-room safes, beach chairs, umbrellas, beach/pool towels, activities and more. Here is our current information about the per-night resort fees for each of our destinations (we give a range, as fees can vary depending on the hotel and season):
- Las Vegas: $16 to $38
- Orlando: $5 to $12
- Gatlinburg/Branson/Williamsburg: $0 to $12
- Daytona Beach: $15 to $20
- Myrtle Beach SC: $5 to $15
- Mexico Destinations: $10 to $14
To help offset the cost of taxes and resort fees, you will receive a $150 credit that can be used towards future travel bookings.
How long do I have to use my voucher?
You'll have 7 days to activate your voucher once it has been issued. Once the voucher has been activated, you'll have 18 months to complete your travel. You'll need to book your vacation at least 30 days in advance.
Can I Travel with Children?
In most cases, YES! Resorts in the U.S. include up to 4 people regardless of age, except for the Branson, MO resort which is only for 2 adults. Our Mexico resorts allow 2 adults and up to 2 children ages 12 or under. Upgrades may be available for traveling with extra adults or children.
Will I have to attend a timeshare presentation?
Absolutely not. You will never be required to attend any sales or timeshare presentation. These are real, top-quality resorts with no hidden fees or strings attached.
What are the requirements for travelers?
At least one person traveling must be at least 21 years of age and have a major credit card and a government-issued ID to check in. You also must live at least 100 miles away from the destination resort. Please keep in mind that for international destinations you will also need a valid passport to travel.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. The Orb.co Vacation Giveaway (the Sweepstakes) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, and affiliate marketers of Orb.co and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee or contractor are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Sponsor may at its own discretion limit or throttle entries into the giveaway at any time for any reason.
- Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Orb.co, located at 2970 E. Shadowwolf Dr., Eagle, ID 83616. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Google, or any other advertising platform.
- Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes begins and ends on a recurring basis. Each time the sweepstakes reaches 100 entrants, the sweepstakes closes, a winner is selected, and the sweepstakes instantly re-opens to new entrants.
- Canellation or Modification of Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if it determines that any condition beyond its reasonable control may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may disqualify any entrant who, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, has violated these Official Rules or otherwise threatened the integrity of the Sweepstakes. Once a given sweekstakes has been closed, Sponsor may choose to not re-open the giveaway.
- How to Enter. Visit https://m.me/orbdotco?ref=giveaway. You will be redirected to Facebook Messenger, where our messenger bot will assist you in entering the sweepstakes. No purchase is required to enter the Sweepstakes. Only one entry per person is allowed. Once a person has entered the sweepstakes, they are ineligible to enter subsequent iterations of this same sweepstakes.
- Alternate Method of Entry (AMOE). To enter using the alternate method of entry, write to Orb.co Sweepstakes AMOE, 2970 E. Shadowwolf Dr, Eagle, ID 83616. Entrant must include a valid, legible email address at which entrant can be contacted should entrant be selected as a winner.
- Limitations. The use of any automated form of securing entries is strictly prohibited, and any such entries shall be void. The use of fake or duplicate Facebook accounts to enter is also strictly prohibited. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Winner Selection. A winner will be selected immediately by the use of randomization software immediately at the close of the giveaway. However, there may be a delay of up to 24 hours before you are notified of the results. You are not guaranteed to win a prize. The odds of winning are 1 in 100.
- Winner Notification. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the winner through Facebook Messenger, or by email if the entrant entered using the alternate method of entry. If a winner cannot be reached or does not accept or use his or her prize, the prize is forfeited and another winner will not be selected.
- Prizes. From all Sweepstakes entries, Sponsor will draw one (1) winner to receive a free vacation voucher, redeemable for a 3 or 5 night resort stay at any participating resort destination. Winner will be responsible for all other expenses including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food & beverages, gratuities, resort fees if applicable, taxes, and any other personal or miscellaneous expenses. Participating resorts may change at any time with or without notice. The vacation voucher must be activated with our travel agency partner, BookVIP.com, within 7 days of being issued, or the voucher will become null and void and Sponsor is under no obligation to replace or re-issue an expired vacation voucher. Note that Winner will be required to pay resort taxes and fees in order to activate the voucher, after which Winner will have 18 months to complete travel. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- General Conditions. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Sponsor is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweeptakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Incorrect Information. In the event that entrant should discover invalid or out-of-date information in either these Official Rules or on the Orb.co website, Messenger conversations, or marketing materials, entrant agrees to notify Orb.co by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, providing all necessary information to allow Orb.co to remedy the oversight.
- Release and Limitations of Liability. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the winner(s), the cancellation or postponement of the selection of the winner(s), if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application the processing of entries application downloads or in any sweepstakes-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by human error. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Idaho. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Idaho, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Idaho.
- Winner List. To request the winner list, send an email to email@example.com with the subject line, “Requesting Winner List”.